Now is the time to experience self love! Born from the hearts of a mother-daughter duo, we are a family-run personal care company dedicated to creating extraordinary self care products that restore confidence and inspire purpose.
Specializing in skin care, body care and perfuming, our products mix natural beauty secrets with clean chemistry for transformational and consistent results that replenish skin health and enhance your natural beauty.
Camille Beckman’s mission is to empower women to seek and embrace their truest self through the discovery of their natural beauty and well-being.
Ever the curious artist, our founder Susan Camille grew up in the small rural town of Weiser, Idaho, creating creams and crafts for local women during high school. Originally crafting silk flowers and lace-trimmed picture frames, the initial idea for Camille Beckman came about in 1986, stemming from her desire to provide local women with creative, meaningful jobs to further their families. By the time her daughter was born in 1989, Susan launched her first line of creams, inspired by a formula that her late aunt used for her hands while gardening. At first, getting people to take notice of her creams in a world brimming with products was extremely difficult. Our true success came with the results people experienced after trying the products. People would try a dab and return an hour later overjoyed by the immediate healing effects.
As a female entrepreneur in the 90’s, Susan fought to remain true to her vision. Rather than molding her company to be driven by profit, she implemented principles grounded in compassion. She allowed team members to bring their children to work, built a factory in Idaho while others moved overseas, started the Camille Beckman Foundation to provide services for women and children, and said no to outside investors. Her husband Foad was a formidable player from the start, investing his savings and working two full-time jobs with her and within his corporate job to support his family and wife’s dream. A native of Iran, Foad left a successful career in engineering in 1994 to bring his expertise in leadership and finance to the team, creating a truly tight-knit, family operation. The added cost of doing business the right way paid off; Camille Beckman was named the #1 personal care line in the gift industry 18 years in a row and continues to receive countless 5 star reviews from customers and industry influencers alike.
Growing up by the company’s side, Susan’s daughter Roshan left her life in Colorado in 2013 to join the company full-time. Having become disenfranchised in the world of economics and politics, Roshan became drawn to new-world philosophies of how ethical business can effect social change and made it her purpose to carry on her mother’s mission while adding immense passion of her own. Today, Roshan assumes the visionary role within the company with the daily guidance and efforts of her mother, father, husband and the entire team. We view our products as a labor of love, putting immense creativity and research into each project. Currently we are focused on creating new, Earth-based products with transformative properties and implementing continued strategies to further our footprint for female empowerment and social goodness. To this day, all Camille Beckman products are produced at our factory in Eagle, Idaho, creating quality, local jobs and adhering to strict green practice production policies. We look forward to evolving our society’s perspective on beauty, funding and fighting for what’s right while uplifting the women of the world through inspiration and service.
We pride ourselves in using the very best ingredients within all of our formulations. Each line offers unique formulations to suite our differing audiences and their needs. We are known to spend years cultivating the perfect ingredients and ratios for our formulations and strive for complete transparency with our customers. Read on to learn more!
Camille Beckman Everyday: Our Everyday line is made with the modern woman in mind and combines natural ingredients with clean, safe synthetics for transformational results. These products are also gluten free and made with rich oils, pure pH balanced water and our signature herbal blend to heal and restore the skin. We do not use parabens, sulfates, phthalates, petroleum by-products, PEGs, TEA, DEA, mineral oil, harsh detergents or artificial colors within these formulas and use 96-100% natural ingredients depending on the product. COMING JANUARY 2017.
Camille Beckman Women’s Wellness: Our Women’s Wellness collection is always 100% natural and utilizes essential oils, herbal remedies and ancient beauty secrets to help you find real solutions to create a life of whole happiness. COMING NOVEMBER 25, 2016.
Camille Beckman Classique: Our Classique collections are comprised of our rich and creamy, old-fashioned formulas that have remained the same for 30 years. The products in this collection are all gluten free and made with rich oils, pure pH balanced water and our signature herbal blend to heal and restore the skin. Until now, they contained small amount of artificial preservatives called parabens to sustain shelf-life and consistency. Effective October 2016, these preservatives have been removed from all products after three years of research and replaced with a cleaner, more natural alternative. Please be patient as we update our labels now through summer 2017.
SUSTAINABILITY & FACTORY
A word so commonly used that we forget how many aspects the philosophy of sustainability should speak to. When we speak of sustainability at Camille Beckman, we refer to multiple facets:
- Sustainability in regard to minimizing our impact on the environment. This includes a focus on the natural resources of today and tomorrow, especially when it comes to ingredients and packaging. We use only what’s needed, choose suppliers that make use of renewable resources and certify their quality of products and operation when possible, choose packaging with recyclability in mind and only use primary packaging to decrease need for cardboard cartons, and focus on optimization of our logistics and quality control to avoid unnecessary or damaging waste. Our factory proudly runs on roughly 30% of the energy needed for a factory of similar size, utilizing skylights, in-house water filtration and recycling, and a state-of-the-art energy efficiency system we created to use as few resources for heating and cooling as possible.
- Sustainability in regard to the effectiveness and safety of our products for our customers. Natural ingredients, cutting-edge cosmetic technology and transformative scientific ingredients are all used with a strong emphasis on sourcing and the ethical actions of our suppliers and other partners.
- Sustainability in regard to our ethical conduct as a company. We pride ourselves on the constant cultivation of a company where team members and customers alike are encouraged to follow and develop their own personal legend. We are proud to provide quality local jobs, with over half of our team remaining with us for a duration of over 20 years. It is our greatest mission to ensure our impact on the community comes from a place of truth and love, funding and fighting for what’s right through our company, Foundation and voices.
THE CAMILLE BECKMAN FOUNDATION
We believe we are all connected, and that it is up to every one of us to create a future of love and prosperity. Founded in 1995, the Camille Beckman Foundation was created by our family to fund solutions that uplift our local, national and global community. Our primary focuses are:
• Providing access to food and shelter.
• Programs that offer free basic medical care and critical surgeries in the US and abroad.
• Empowering women and children everywhere through increased access to quality education and programs that assist in safety and liberation from challenging circumstances.
• Assisting in the creation of orphanages, schools and quality programs in disenfranchised communities.
• Nurturing our land and planet for the sake of our children and grandchildren.